What is ReactJS?
Why choose ReactJS?
Fortunately, there are lots of awesome frameworks are available which would definitely be useful for creating more application in an astounding manner across the User Interface. One of the mega features is that the React.js performs both on the client side and server side so that it could work together interoperable. Most companies are using the simple views for each for the state of application then they use the React to update or render right and innovative components in the data to the high extent. The Declarative views also make the coding more and more predictable.
Advantages of ReactJS:
- React.js works strongly enforcing UI
- Better Workflow patterns
- User Interface codes are maintainable and readable
- Extremely efficient
- Gives out-of-the-box developing tools
- More SEO benefits
- UI Test Cases
Disadvantages of ReactJS:
- Only has a view layer
- Integrating React in MVC framework (rails) requires configuration
- The big learning curve for beginners
MaterialUI is the ultimate set of React Components for implementing the Google’s Material Design. MaterialUI mainly uses the browserify module bundling with gulp for the JS task automation. MaterialUI also uses web pack for module building and bundling. The latest design language is developed by Google for all the platforms.
Advantages of MaterialUI:
- Minimal input process required
- Delivers efficient output
- Designing web apps
- The pre-defined set of rules with styles and principles
- Comprehend and outline design
- Emulates all real-world aspects
React Semantic UI:
React Semantic UI is also called as the React integration for Semantic UI. The React Semantic UI implements the words and classes with the exchangeable concepts. Semantic uses the simple phrases called Behaviors which would trigger the functionality. Classes use the syntax from natural languages such as noun/modifier relationships. React Semantic UI is also equipped with the high-end intuitive inheritance system with the superior theming variables.
Advantages of React Semantic UI:
- Shorthand Props
- jQuery Free
- Declarative API
- Sub Components
- Auto Controlled State
The Ant Design enables the enterprise-class UI design language suitably used for all the web applications. Ant Design has the set of high-quality React components in a more efficient manner. Normally, the Ant Design has been written in the TypeScript and works on Modern browsers. Ant Design supports the server-side rendering which is also mainly suitable for all the application. There is no need to debug or compile debug JSX and ES2015 code as the proxy request and mocked data are used for external services.
Advantages of Ant Design:
- Enterprise-class UI design language
- Set of high-quality React components
- Written in TypeScript
- The user experience of designers and developers
- npm + web pack + dva front-end development workflow