$60 Billion – the forecast for healthcare app market by 2020
Mobile app development is booming in health care and as per the recent survey by Red Hat, more than 82% of healthcare organizations have completely implemented their mobile strategy with 78% of reporting and they are achieving a favorable ROI from their mobile applications. The numbers are dramatically growing over the past 2 years, when only 38% of healthcare organizations have adopted a fully implemented mobile strategy.
Owning to the present market demand, it seems like healthcare will turn even more to mobile. As per the U.S respondent’s survey, they will increase the numbers of application they build by 56% from 9 to 14. European respondents will increase their numbers by 31% from 13 to 17.
So, are you wondering what is driving the demand for healthcare mobile apps?
- 60% European respondents and 63% U.S. respondents: Internal demand for increased productivity
- 57% European respondents and 60% U.S. respondents: Demand for healthcare patient engagement to deliver better health
- 43% European respondents and 56% U.S. respondents: External/member/patient demand for mobile apps
In 2015, 500 million smartphone users have health care application and as per the industry estimation by 2018, 50 percent of the more than 3.4 billion smartphone and tablet users will have downloaded mobile healthcare applications
Who should avail the Healthcare Software Solution and Medical Mobile Application?
- Doctors and health care practitioners: – Build a heath care mobile to keep closer contact with your patients.
- Community Hospitals and medical wellness centers: – Applications and gadgets have become integral. Building a custom healthcare software solution will ultimately improve your patients’ hospital experience and will undoubtedly help you run your wellness center more efficiently.
- Health-tech entrepreneurs: – Healthcare app market has already reached $20 billion. Each patient demand for personal treatment over ‘one size fits all’, the demand is rising nearly everywhere.
Mobile App Development To Bridge the App Gap
As per the survey of HIMSS – Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society “insufficient funding is creating hurdles to be the effective mobile technology.” Everyone is agreed upon to the HIMSS survey and have found it the biggest problem in mobile.
To bridge the gap, more and more healthcare organizations are turning towards Rapid Mobile App Development (RMAD) platforms. There is an apparent shortage of programmers in the healthcare industry this is the reason, organizations are finding alternative ways to develop apps. It is a foremost and primary way of doing is by using RMAD platforms. As the numbers of healthcare organizations have found success with custom applications and the demand for health IT application is growing rapidly to build highly functioning and secure apps.”
Healthcare industry faces unique challenges in developing mobile apps, notably the privacy and security requirements of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability as per the Act of 1996. Bacancy Technology has expertise to build custom healthcare software based on the deep industry knowledge.
Types of healthcare/medical apps we have the expertise to build
- An App to monitor chronic conditions – blood pressure, cancer, diabetes, etc.
- Doctor on demand apps – doctor appointment, online consulting, doctor booking
- Diagnosis apps for preventive purposes
- Healthy lifestyle app – General health test, cardio apps fitness, wellness apps
- Medical record apps (EMR)
- Mental health apps – for stress relief and disorders
- Nursing apps – scheduling, tracking, medical records
- Patient medical education apps
- Sleep apps – relaxing music and sounds
- Women’s health app – Pregnancy, calendar, feeding and many more
- Weight loss app – Track diet, exercise and can customize many other things
Healthcare Apps & Mobile Solutions
Healthcare organizations and hospitals are leveraging mobile technology to save people’s life and we must appreciate the healthcare industry like how they are becoming an ideal example and setting a trademark. Healthcare mobile app developers are also crafting the best possible mobile applications to ful fill the sheer demands of medical organizations, consumers and patients.
We own special expertise in delivering powerful healthcare software solutions
- Allscripts Integration
- DICOM / PACS
- EMR / EHR / PHR
- E-prescribing (eRx)
- Health Information Exchange
- HIS & Practice Management
- HL7 Interface
- Mirth Connect
- Pharmacy Management & Specialty Pharma
- RCM & Medical Billing
- Telemedicine / Telehealth
We are leading healthcare mobile application development company
Bacancy Technology has in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in healthcare app development services, where we ensure to fulfill your mobile app requirements and provide medical app development services including native or cross-platform technology. This means we can build the best suited custom healthcare software solution owning to the deep knowledge of industry, including native or cross platform technology.
So, do you want to build your own healthcare app, then hire healthcare app developers from us for your ongoing app project.