Using a CRM in business operations is the best way to offer better customer services to the end customers. It ensures that your organization’s customer support is going on the right track, ultimately leading to a great return on business and boosting your team to deliver never forgotten customer support. With a CRM, a business can quickly attend to their customers and respond, which increases customer engagement and sales.
Customer support and CRM is one of the most powerful combinations that bring sales conversions, improving customer satisfaction, and an amazing experience. One of the rock-solid examples of this powerful combination is Zendesk integration with Salesforce.
Zendesk support is a well-known ticketing system specifically designed for tracking, prioritizing, and solving customer support interactions. Zendesk for Salesforce integration is the first of the many valuable and beneficial integrations by which businesses can accomplish most of their sales-related goals seamlessly.
Have you ever wondered how it works? How does Zendesk support integration with the Salesforce sales cloud? This post will take you through the detailed steps about how we can integrate Zendesk with Salesforce.
So without further ado, let’s get started-
In your organization, if your support team uses Zendesk and your sales team uses Salesforce. And you want them to collaborate and share information easily; each team uses the tool they like; here, what do you do?
Today the sales support thing has become a common scenario easily solved by Zendesk for Salesforce integration. By uniting these two great tools, you bring two customer-facing teams on the same page. Specifically, the integration gives your sales team-
The zendesk for salesforce integration connects your salesforce account with your zendesk account, making it easy for the teams to have clear transparency and smooth communication.
The integration allows your teams to view the zendesk tickets easily in their salesforce accounts. The zendesk integration for Salesforce is flexible; it allows you to choose the only functionalities which work for your business.
Zendesk integration with Salesforce enables the collaboration between the sales team and support team by providing visibility to customer’s data and insights. Apart from it, it offers other important benefits that surely help you provide a greater customer experience than ever before. Below are the best benefits of Salesforce integration with Zendesk-
But, the story does not end here; every coin has two sides. On one end, where it offers such immense benefits, the other side also has some limitations.
You need to understand that not all integrations can perform every task. If we talk about the limitation here, the integration does not support-
Moving on, let’s see how Zendesk support can integrate with Salesforce?
The most important thing which you need to note down here is-
The zendesk integration with Salesforce only works if you are using Salesforce editions, which are-
The second thing you require to integrate Zendesk with Salesforce is the administrator. You must have a Zendesk support administrator and Salesforce administrator to set up the integration. For that, you can hire a company providing Salesforce support services so they can help you integrate Zendesk with Salesforce smoothly and adequately.
If you are using the Zendesk host mapping feature, you need to configure hosted SSL.
However, the setup process looks easy, but it is not; it involves a series of tasks like-
1. Checking your Salesforce session settings
2. Connecting Zendesk to Salesforce
3. Setting up user access to Zendesk tickets in Salesforce
For checking the Salesforce session settings:
1. You are required to log in to your Salesforce account
2. In Salesforce, click on the cog in the upper right pane, you will see an option SetUp; click on it
3. Once you click on Setup, a new window will open in which you will find an option Settings
4. Under the settings, click on Security, and you will see Session settings options
5. In session settings- you will find two options-
Make sure not to select the first option.
This process will help you to disable Salesforce sessions being locked to an IP address.
1. You are required to create an account on Zendesk. For that, you can visit the official website of https://www.zendesk.com/login/.
2. Once you have created the account, a username will be created automatically and displayed on your screen.
3. After getting the username, the login page will get your domain.
4. In your Salesforce account, you will see an app launcher option that includes several different apps.
5. From that app launcher, you are required to choose the “Sales app” option.
6. Once you have opened the Sales app, you will see various options on the top board like opportunities, leads, accounts, home, files, tasks, campaigns, and more.
7. Choose an option from the top bar where you would like to display your Zendesk ticket. For example, you have selected the “Account” option.
8. Click on Account; you will see an option Page Layout and later Edit Layout.
9. In page layout, options like Visual force pages, canvas apps, report charts, components, and related lists are available.
10. Select Visual force pages and add zendesk account to the edit layout of Zabdesk tickets
11. Save the Layout
12. Refresh it and now visit back to your Zendesk account
13. In the zendesk account, click on Settings.
14. Once you have opened the settings, click on Extension>>CRM>>Connect to Salesforce.
15. Refresh it; it will automatically take you to the Salesforce account and connect your Zendesk with Salesforce.
To know more about accessing the Zendesk tickets in Salesforce, feel free to connect with our Salesforce professionals.
Here we have mentioned a few of the popular Integrations which are highly demanding in the market out there-
When it comes to offering best in class customer experience, Zendesk integration with Salesforce is the smartest decision you can make for your business. Salesforce with Zendesk will offer immense advantages to your business; it not only brings your two strong teams together but enhances the visibility of your customer support.
So are you looking for a helping hand in setting up Zendesk with Salesforce?
Connect with us; we are a leading Salesforce Integration Services provider with hands-on expertise in Salesforce solutions; We have a dedicated team of salesforce consultants and developers that will help you with the best solutions at every stage of Zendesk integration with Salesforce.
Zendesk integration with Salesforce allows you to view Zendesk tickets in Salesforce. It will bring your sales and support teams together working on a shared customer database and makes your business goal achievable.
Zendesk Salesforce integration will allow you to create and edit zendesk tickets and sync data into Salesforce accounts to zendesk organization data.
Zendesk and Salesforce are not identical; Zendesk has around 500 apps, while Salesforce has more than 3000 apps. With Salesforce, you can run and manage your entire organization, while with Zendesk, you can make your customer support advanced.
The cost of integration depends on the business requirements. The zendesk integration is flexible, enabling you to use the functionalities that are beneficial for your business. To know more about pricing, feel free to get in touch with our Salesforce experts.
Seamlessly Sync Zendesk and Salesforce for Consistent Customer Engagement. Start Your Integration Journey Today!SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Hire Skilled Developer From Us
Our developers primarily focus on navigating client's requirements with precision. Besides, we develop and innovate to deliver only the best solutions to our clients.get in touch
Your Success Is Guaranteed !
We accelerate the release of digital product and guaranteed their success
We Use Slack, Jira & GitHub for Accurate Deployment and Effective Communication.