Are you looking for potential ways to migrate your existing application to React Native? Or you have just added React Native to your existing project developed with native languages? To help you on this, I have created an in-detail guideline mentioning 4 powerful reasons that why you should migrate to React Native. React Native can bring real business benefits and will help you save your development cost as well as time. I have tried my level best to explain how using React Native can you develop your product more wisely.
In this in-detail guideline, I have highlighted 4 reasons that why you should migrate to React Native. The reasons are listed below:
First of all, React Native is a framework for building native apps using React
- I have explained the real-life examples elaborating when you can add react native to your existing native project
- Common troubles and difficulties and the tools to overcome such issues
- At last how much you can save with React Native in your stack
How to Leverage the Current Trend That is Shaping for the Future?
With more than 2.7 billion smartphone users across the globe, without a doubt, the mobile application industry is blooming. Smartphone penetration and application usage are growing by leaps and bounds with no sign of slowing down in the near future. While writing this article, I just had a look around and noticed that colleagues sitting next to me has even eyes glued to the mobile devices.
As per the latest studies, an average millennial check their smartphones 150 times a day, and amongst them, 91 percent claim to share a healthy relationship with tech.
But if you will have a look at React Native statistics then you will get to know that React native is leading all the way and competing with Native development.
|Native applications||React Native|
|I have used it before, and I would use it again||I have heard of it, and I would like to learn it|
Let’s Find Out Why Should You Migrate to React Native?
There are two significant reasons to use React Native stack.
- If you have an android application and you are planning to build iOS version of this product too, but that would cost some extra thousand, and you will have to invest some amount of time to get it developed. This is where React native is a perfect solution. React native lets you reuse the code as well as your time and resources.
- You want to implement iOS application functionality in your Android application version, then React native lets you integrate with the native swift. If the code is well-written and stable, then it will undoubtedly work well for another one.
- Designers, prototypers and front-end developers are very much familiar with React Native so it’s convenient to build an application and try making changes by themselves
What Are The Best Ways to Overcome Problems?
If you’re using native code + React Native, you need to somehow connect both technologies by means of ‘bridging.’ This is where most of the issues take place. To help you get a better understanding of how this works, look at the scheme below:
React Native Borderlines:
- When an iOS/SDK updates it takes a while for React Native to adjust to its core library
- React Native is still young so get yourself prepared when an update takes place inside React native mechanism because there are chances of popping pointless error messages
- To consider React Native as UI library is a drawback
Tips For Organizing Productive Coding In React Native:
- You can merge Java (Android) and Swift (iOS) if you are building a complex application or a platform
- You can utilize React animation library by keeping the 60 FPS standard, utilizing the animated library, updating components with ‘shouldComponentUpdate’ and using ‘ InteractionManager
Does Cross-platform App Development Help One in Saving the Cost?
- Cost-cutting: Since there is no need for building applications for individual mobile platforms, the cost of development can be reduced considerably.
- Reusable code
- Easier team management
- Easier Maintenance
The Evolution of React Native:
With the abundance of different programming languages and platforms, coding a program has become even complicated. In such scenarios, software developers are required to have proficiency in more languages and frameworks to get the utmost outreach and exposure. The complexity of coding has been resolved with the help of React Native.
React Native – an opensource platform was developed as a one-stop solution for cross-platform application to deploy the apps on both, Android and iOS platforms. Since the introduction React, Native has gained immense popularity for all good reasons and it seems like the best choice for native application development. Considering today’s competitive market, React Native is the most cost-effective framework and on a tight budget, it’s a viable platform to build an application using this framework.
So, if you are convinced with what I have discussed above and planning to migrate your existing application to migrate to React Native, then hire react native developer from us to leverage top-of-the-line ReactJS development expertise. React Native developers at Bacancy Technology have incorporated all the versions of ReactJS from 0.3.0 to 16.8 as our mainstream front-end technology.