So, it is pretty clear that React is common amongst web applications and mobile applications. But, what if React can be used in virtual reality apps? Yes, that’s true. It is often the case that usually people have a basic idea that it is used by Instagram, Facebook, Netflix, but do not have any idea about its various frameworks/libraries designed for different tasks. So, a bit of knowledge won’t hurt at all. I am writing this blog to get you through the main differences that I have encountered as a ReactJS web developer who developed skills to use React-Native and built a few native apps using React.js.
React.js: Business advantages
- React’s virtual DOM is much faster than the conventional full refresh as the virtual DOM refreshes only parts of the page. Surprisingly, the team at Facebook weren’t aware that moderately refreshing a page would give a much faster speed. Facebook was looking for an alternative to decrease their re-build time and partial DOM refresh was a favourable consequence.
- Reusing code components help to save a lot of time.
- It helps to debugging speed and make developer’s life much easier.
- Those who are not familiar with React for them it is easily readable. Most of the frameworks demand for an extensive list of concepts that are only useful within the framework. However, in the case of React it strives to do the contradictory.
- You can leverage the advantage of all the advancements in the Java language and its ecosystem.
React Native: Business advantages
- React Native comes with Native components and Native Modules that helps to improve performance, unlike PhoneGap, Cordova and other cross-platform frameworks. React Native extracts some of the code components with native API’s.
- React Native has all the advantages that React.js is offering you simply focuses on a better UI.
- There is no more requirement to build the same application for iOS and Android, separately as React Native lets you reuse the common logic layer.
- React Native’s component-based structure let the programmers build apps with a more agile, web-style approach than hybrid frameworks.
- There is no more need to rebuild your existing app. All you are required to do is add React Native UI components into your existing app’s code, without having to rewrite it.
- Native app development usually means slower time to deployment, inefficiency and less developer productivity. React Native is all about responsiveness, bringing high speed and agility of web app development along with the best user experience to the hybrid space to provide your users with a native app experience.
React VR: Business advantages
- Any programmer with React skills can easily code with React VR;
- It is an open-source and free to use, this is what makes VR development less expensive;
- It has capabilities to combine 360 panoramas with 2D UIs, plus audio along with video support
- React VR is an extension of React Native that lets you reuse the code in certain places and extends it for 3D.
If you are too curious to know what other things can be accomplished with React Native, Hire React Native developers from us. We are globally recognized as one of the top-notch React development company and we are especially known for our robust, scalable and affordable React Native Development Services.