The Basic Concept
React VR’s value proposition is so much similar to the React Native as both of them share common benefits. One of the significant benefit is that it allows web developers to leverage their expertise and let them apply it to the new environment. React VR has offered lots of flexibility to the various business and enterprises. As there is no need to hire new talent with the existing team, it is easier to integrate React products with React VR.
Everything React – All About React!
It’s pretty obvious and clear that React is most common amongst web and mobile applications. Today’s brands are exploring new options to create virtual reality experiences and finding React VR a very suitable option. Yes, it’s true. Till the period we were aware that React is widely used by globally renowned brands like Instagram, Facebook, Netflix and many more, but the same framework and libraries are used for different tasks. I am writing this blog to get you through the main differences that I have encountered as a React web developer who has developed skills to use React-Native and built a few native apps using React.js. Nowadays I am working with ReactVR. So, what are these different versions of React Family? React.js, React Native and React VR.
Let’s dig into it.
Business Advantages of using React.js
- React’s virtual DOM is an agreement on data inputs and outputs that is much faster than the conventional full refresh as the virtual DOM refresh the specific parts of the page. As the development team from Facebook was looking for an alternative to reduce their re-build time. Unexpectedly, the team wasn’t aware that moderately refreshing a page would give a much faster speed. Partial DOM refresh becomes a favorable consequence.
- React lets you reuse code components to save a valuable time.
- Favorable, in terms of improving debugging speed and make the developer’s life much easier
- Those who are not familiar with React for them it is easily readable. Most of the frameworks demand an extensive list of concepts that are only useful within the framework. However, in the case of React, it strives to do the contradictory.
- You can leverage the advantages of all the advancements in the Java language and its ecosystem.
It’s high time to start utilizing the mobile market. But users have already seen dozens of apps on their smartphones. What can you show them that’s impressive, works great and seamlessly integrates with their mobile OS?
Business Advantages of using React Native
- React Native comes with Native components and Modules that help to improve performance, unlike PhoneGap, Cordova, and other cross-platform frameworks. React Native extracts some of the code components with native API’s
- React Native has all the advantages that React.js is offering you simply focuses on better UI
- There is no more requirement to build the separate application for iOS and Android, as React Native lets you reuse the common logic layer
- React Native’s component-based structure let the programmers build apps with a more agile, web-style approach than hybrid frameworks
- There is no more need to rebuild your existing app. All you are required to do is add React Native UI components into your existing app’s code, without having to rewrite it.
- Native app development usually means slower deployment time, inefficiency and less developer productivity.
React Native is all about responsiveness, bringing high speed and agility of web app development along with the best user experience to the hybrid space to provide your users with a native app experience.
Business Advantages of using React VR
- Any programmer with the expertise in Reacts can code with React VR. There is no need to hire new resources
- It is an open-source and free to use; this is what makes VR development less expensive;
- ReactVR can combine 360 panoramas with 2D UIs, plus audio along with video support
- Supports both the operating systems: iOS and Android
- It allows the whole development community to leverage innovative components to enhance the user experience
- React VR is an extension of React Native that lets you reuse the code in certain places and extends it for 3D
- It lets you test as well as explore VR ideas along with prototypes
How React, React Native and React VR work together
The React ecosystem is now as follows:
Facebook was developed with the intention to simplify web development. I think this is the reason why React has explored its branches including React Native and React VR, but React ahs ensure the goal of simplicity. So, let me educate you on how React ecosystem works.
- React is responsible for the UI components and its original library targets browser-based web applications. React is the 5th part of the MVC framework.
- React Native targets to build native application for iOS as well as Android through native components
- React VR is a new library that can be embedded into existing applications through the user interfaces in VR. ReactVR seems like a favorable choice as it has eliminated many of the hurdles that companies faced when they decided to implement VR solutions.
If you are too curious to know what other things can be accomplished with React, Hire React developers from us. We are globally recognized as one of the top-notch React development company, and we are primarily known for our robust, scalable and affordable React Native Development Services.