Node.js 10.0 is the Long-Term Support (LTS) line that is highly suitable for the platform. LTS offers the expended and sustainable support helping the developers to easily build the scalable web applications.
Features of Node.js
- Asynchronous and Event Driven
- Single Threaded but Highly Scalable
- Supports Large and Active Community
- Errors could be tackled
- Very Fast
- No Buffering
APIs of Node.js library is the most essential asynchronous which is also non-blocking feature in the project. Node.js based server is mainly suitable for the API to enable the return data.
Node.js mainly uses the single threaded model having the event looping. The mechanism also helps server to easily respond the non-blocking techniques with making server to have higher scalable feature when compared to the traditional servers. Hire node consultant to get more information on the server that is highly opposed on the traditional servers that create the limited threads.
Node.js has larger and active community with continuous contributing on further development with improvement.
New Node.js 10 version is available to easily resolve major issues with handling error issues. Node.js got standardized with adapting to the error codes.
Node.js Applications do not have any kind of buffer data so applications are quite simple with output that also includes the data chunks.
Advantages of using the Node.js:
- Error-Handling Improvements – Node.js have the error-handling improvements efficient to make complete semver-major commits.
- The Node.js fs have the Significant Overhauled – Most “dramatic” improvements on checking type and error handling capabilities. Code gets restructured with the maintainability efficiently
- Node.js 10 Ships having Full Support for N-API – N-API is the ABI stable (Node.js) API suitable for the native module levelled upon the stable version in the Node.js 10
- The Assert Module – Efforts on targeting assert module lets you explore the Crucial Improvements and aimed in the easing of internal implementation as well as improving the developer experience.
- the async functions
- the async generators
- the promise execution
- Cryptographic Support – Node.js 10 is the unique platform that has the OpenSSL 1.x on enhanced protection with the priceless data. OpenSSL features forward tapping
- Innovative Trace Events Mechanism – Easier to Monitor the Code’s Performance efficiently
- Highly Extensible – Node.js is highly extensible as it could be customized that would easily extend based on requirements
Disadvantages of Node.js
- No Stable Application Programming Interface (API)
- Does not have Strong Library Support System
- Asynchronous Programming Model