Do you know that healthcare and fitness app has brought the great revolution in the healthcare sector? Majority of the people are using smartphones and gadgets for their day-to-day activities. Both the Apple app store and Google play store embraces lots of applications.
If you desire to keep track of your precious health and want to pull off your fitness goal, the mobile app technology will be a blessing for you. The mobile apps user manages health and fitness related activities by taking needed actions as per the tracking of the vitals.
Undeniably, the healthcare sector will come up as the highest revenue generating industry in the future. According to Statista, per year the global fitness and health club industry generates revenue of more than 80 billion US dollars.
The mobile app has brought radical transformation in the health and fitness industry. According to research, in last three years, the users of health app has increased by 330%, minimum twice in a week near about 75% of the users take help of fitness app and in a week, the remaining 25% of users access the fitness app more than 10 times.
How Mobile App Development For Health and Fitness Industry is Meant For a Healthy Lifestyle?
Fitness is the part of healthcare industry. Let’s move ahead to discover by what means the mobile app is the boon for the sound health.
- Food Track Record – In fitness, diet plays the crucial role. But, simultaneously it is also necessary to consume healthy food in the right amount. Your quantity of food, its type along with the number of nutrients can be recorded by the food tracker. It encourages healthy eating habits and helps in keeping the percentage of body fat in control. It will act as the personal dietician that will also monitor the consumption of water in a day. It will perform the activities related to the checking of cholesterol and blood sugar level.
- Sleep Tracker – You can track how much you have slept by employing sleep tracker. It will analyze the duration and the quality of your sleep by maintaining the record. During the REM sleep phase, the feature of sleep quality estimation and smart alarm clocks wake the users quickly and easily.
- Goals – As per your choice, you can add your fitness goals in the health and fitness apps meant for Android and iPhone. To enjoy flexibility, the goals should be accessible across metrics. All the way through your fitness journey, you can keep track of your progress.
- Activity Tracking – People who are not fond of physical activities or avoid going to the gym but prefer to access their every move, can rely on activity tracker. It will be going to count the number of steps and calories burned along with distance walked by making use of geolocation. Apart from smartphones, activities like jogging, cycling, running, swimming and much more can be tracked with the help of wearables.
- Workout Paired with Devices – It is meant for those people who prefer to have workout along with a fitness band or other type of wearable device. It works as the gym instructor so people having the busy schedule and lack time for the gym, can depend on this app. Immediately the collected data from the wearable device like smartwatches will be displayed on the smartphones.
Features of Fitness Application
Here are the basic features required for health and fitness app that will make them beneficial and valuable for people desiring to reach their health goals.
- Create an Accounts – The user can store information in the account. By logging into the account, the users can efficiently add daily activities which in turn guide them to compare their daily progress. It allows users to achieve their health goals.
- Create a personal Account – The user adds his personal information like weight, age, gender, body type, height, any medical concern or allergic to something or not. Different people have different stamina levels and daily calorie counts so this feature help the app to make a better-suited workout plan personalized for the user.
- Get connected with social media – The community features or connection with social networks allow users to communicate with other people or look for public advice. If the user doesn’t feel like to log in into an account through his mail, then he can get connected through social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and much more.
- Push Notification – At times, the people can lose enthusiasm to train themselves due to laziness or bad weather. To achieve the health goals, a great amount of motivation is required which can be done by regular notifications. These notifications will allow people to perform their physical activities.
Educational Content – The addition of some tutorials or informational content will keep your users involved. If the users have taken some specific track, then they would like to know something new.
- Facility of Geolocation – In mobile apps, the geolocation serves as an important feature. At the time of walking or cycling, the users can monitor the directions and routes to identify the exact location.
- Additional features – Users can enjoy music during the workout session and can new ideas for your workout regime as well as customize features to make the app livelier, provide the users with gamification so that they find the app interesting and appealing.
In today’s era, the users possess fixation for fitness and healthcare management. To be sure, in the time ahead the smart devices will enjoy the considerable growth opportunity in the fitness and healthcare world. The people who don’t want to invest their time in the fitness center will rely on this fitness application.
If you are looking for a custom health and fitness app development company, then assuredly Bacancy will meet your bespoken demands. Here you will meet the team of specialists that are fervent to serve the modern tech-savvy client. Grab the cutting-edge solution for your business from our proficient team of mobile app development for healthcare and fitness.