Last Updated on February 18, 2021
Full-stack development especially covers all the aspects of application development across different platform. Full-stack development works on both the frontend and backend along with many another process in a database, linking and many more. Hiring the full-stack developer is more efficient for modern business to easily enable the efficient app development. Full Stack development covers everything starting from the app developments that includes planning, conception, processing to deployment.
Why choose a Frontend developer?
Professional Full Stack developers have the knowledge, technique, and tools for focusing on solutions. With all-round knowledge of technology, it is best easier to apply for more number of business application and individual platform.
- Backend development involves server-side architecture, programming languages, database management and many more.
- Understanding, creating as well as querying databases
- Knowledge of systems infrastructure
Minimum Viable Product (MVP):
- The Business Logic: Full Stack development needs to be well versed in the backend layer of the app and the frontend will be powered by the backend. The developers use the server-side languages for creating the logic of web application. Common frameworks are Ruby with Ruby on Rails, Python with Django, Node.js with Express.js, Java and more.
- The Database: The Database Layer is part of server-side programming that especially includes creating as well as maintaining the databases. Full-stack developers are comfortable with working with the best database languages. Database languages could be classified as 2 types that include the Relational and Non-relational databases.
- The full-stack programmer is quite expert in every programming languages and they also have appropriate knowledge in leading platforms. Normally, the skill sets are called as T-shaped Model and it is opposed with the I-shaped model.
Advantages of Full Stack Developer for Building MVP:
- The high quality of the project completed
- Staying updated with latest technologies
- Reasonable allocation of responsibilities
- Comfortable for both team members
- Full Stack Development is efficient for the Building project’s MVP needs
- Wide professional growth
- Specialization changes
- Less professional burnout
- UI/UX Designer
- Front-end Developer
- Back-end Developer
- A Communicator
- Frequent switch between tasks
- Better quality
- More satisfaction
- Higher costs for hiring specialists
- Dependency on team members
- Narrower horizons for climbing in the career ladder
- Poorer time management
- Lack of clear responsibility zone
- Lack of latest tendencies
Full-stack developers could work on 3 popular database languages such as MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL which is called the relational database. The web database is based on languages and MongoDB are the non-relational database.
Frontend development mainly involves the client-side programming and full-stack developer is able to easily manage data based on other attributes with the framework and technology. HTML and CSS are considered as the brick for website or application built. HTML or Hypertext Markup Language is the system of symbols as well as codes. Good frontend developer would have the knowledge on the list of JS frameworks such as React.js, Angular.js, Vue.js, Express.js and more
Dynamic frontend mainly requires the backend. The logic of the website mainly functions that is developed with the frontend. The full-stack developer has knowledge in the backend development with the following language Node.js, Ruby, Python, Java, and PHP so hiring the backend developer would give you complete programming features.
Database and Web Storage:
All data needs the storage so it is necessary to maintain data for proper format. There are 2 types of databases such as relational and non-relational. The full-stack developer is also needed for the skilled for at least a couple of database languages. There are numerous database languages such as MongoDB, MySQL, and Oracle.
HTTP & REST:
HTTP is the protocols that help to communicate between the servers and the client. HTTP helps the web apps to run based on client-side so full-stack developer understands the commands of the HTTP and REST.
Git is the shared Drive of programmers. It is the version control system that slows to easily view the changes in a codebase with the collaborative coders. Normally, the Git teaches the professional about maintaining the codes in the architecture with the programming structure. Git helps the developers with tweaking without affecting original source code.
Wrapping Up the Session:
When you’re intent on starting the brilliant startup idea, hiring the in-house full-stack developer from Bacancy can be the best choice to build your functional MVP. All you need to do is just drop us your requirements and we’ll assist you with the best MVP workflow and the team of best dedicated developers. Hire full stack developer and get the best results. Contact us now to know more.