Bacancy is an Agile based offshore web Development Company providing excellent service and solutions with presence in India, USA, Australia and Canada. We have currently got strength of 950+ Employees. We specialize in software product development and have successfully executed numerous projects in software development, Web Designing & Development, Mobile Technologies, Microsoft Technologies and an open source as well for Internet Marketing.
- Technology: React JS
- Experience: 3+ years
- Position Open: 5
- Job Location: Work From Anywhere
- Work from Home Available: Yes [Permanently]
- Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Roles and Responsibility:
- Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications, using markup languages.
- Maintain websites.
- Elaborate mobile-based and web-based features.
- Troubleshoot apps for bugs.
- Fix bugs if necessary and improve usability.
- Improve apps for maximum speed.
- Troubleshoot UI and improve its performance accordingly.
- Employ the latest technology in order to re-built legacy apps.
- Integrate UI elements with server-side ones.
- Detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements.
- Perform training and support activities.
- Develop reusable code.
- Write comprehensive manuals, guides, and documents.
- Compile prototype and quality mockups.
- Make sure that high-quality graphic standards are met.
- Knowledge of and proper experience with both front-end and back-end languages.
- Proper experience with CMS framework.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug browsers.
- Understanding of web development process, from A to Z.
- Familiarity with layout requirements.
- Quality assurance skills.
- Time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to perform several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to translate requirements into a finished project.
- Communication skills to collaborate with clients and internal development teams.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Must have experience working with React.JS.
Perks and Benefits:
- 5-Days a week
- Flexible Timing
- Training & Learning Sessions
Office Timings:10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Social Media Links (including updates with employees’ engagement activities):