Bacancy is an Agile based offshore web Development Company providing excellent service and solutions with presence in India, USA, Australia and Canada. We have currently got strength of 950+ Employees. We specialize in software product development and have successfully executed numerous projects in software development, Web Designing & Development, Mobile Technologies, Microsoft Technologies and an open source as well for Internet Marketing.
- Experience: 3+ years
- Position Open: Multiple positions as above
- Job Location: Work From Anywhere
- Work from Home Available: Yes [Permanently]
- Salary: Not a constraint for the right candidate
Roles and Responsibility:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it , such as Express , StrongLoop , etc
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server - side templating languages , such as Jade , EJS , etc
- Good understanding of server - side CSS processors , such as Stylus , Less , etc depending on your technology stack
- Basic understanding of front - end technologies , such as HTML 5 , and CSS 3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems , servers , and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms , such as mobile vs. desktop , and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of and proper experience with both front-end and back-end languages.
- Proper experience with CMS framework.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug browsers.
- Understanding of web development process, from A to Z.
- Familiarity with layout requirements.
- Quality assurance skills.
- Time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to perform several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to translate requirements into a finished project.
- Communication skills to collaborate with clients and internal development teams.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Must have experience working with Node Js
Perks and Benefits:
- 5-Days a week
- Flexible Timing
- Training & Learning Sessions
Office Timings:10.00 AM to 7.00 PM
Social Media Links (including updates with employees’ engagement activities):