One of our Canada based client a peer to peer lending and alternative investment marketplace that provides an opportunity for investors to lend money into small and medium-size businesses. It was the first ever peer to peer business lending venture and currently operates in the UK, USA, Germany and the New Zealand.
The client wanted to advance the existing underwriting process by implementing Salesforce Lightning console. Along with Salesforce Lightning experience, the client wanted to build a more user-friendly platform for the underwriting team. Implementing new features and functionality the client wanted to offer efficiencies and improvements for Underwriting loan offers. It should contain auto-generate documentation to speed up the loan offer management.
- Bacancy Technology worked on the customization and configuration with the enhancements of existing Salesforce console in order to ease the underwriting offers.
- To fulfill the business expectations, the client was required to upgrade the existing Salesforce process.
- In addition to the above requirement, we integrated Conga Composer to generate files as well as documentation for Underwriters to assist funding circles.
- We successfully deployed Salesforce cloud solution following the standard requirements.
- The metrics suggest 60 hours per week time-saving on Underwritings.
- The implementation and configurations performed by Bacancy Technology to match the requirements aligned with the agreed statement of work.