- nTrust is intended to be an app that allows users to rent their own good.
- Single user can play the role of both, the borrower and the lender
- For instance a user could rent his circular saw to another nTrust user and at the same time they could rent a paint-ball gun from another user
- The user will also have the capability to communicate with the lender/ borrower through the app itself.
- User gets notified of any new item available in the app.
- The application gives user the ease of accessibility and interaction
- This app on its own stores the info of any item so no multiple communication or dependency issues.
- Challenge Implementing the inApp Chatting feature combined with nBot auto generated messages. (As implementing this in Bacancy was a new task)
Solution: WebSocket is a computer communications protocol, providing full-duplex communication channels over a single TCP connection.
- ChallengeNative wallet pay (Apple Pay and Google Pay)
Solution: It was hardest finding a library supporting the native wallet for android and iOS with React Native.Senior references and experienced guidance with minute details helped figuring out some core solutions.
- ChallengeGeofence integration
Solution:It was tough tracking the live location of the user, we implemented the code but the task was to test if it worked fine especially when the application was running in background. The developers managed moving out of the Geofence radius to test the working and settle if any bug found.
- ChallengeiPhone X Compatibility: The app was best fit for any device but not iPhone X as it had a complete screen view and designs were difficult to set as the full screen view.
Solution: Earlier no devices had full screen display and so the screens of the application weren’t designed to cover the complete portion of the display.
Developer had to manage by calculating the left portion of the display and measuring what amount is to be managed with the screen colors.
Issue was about the color code we managed from our side, were not matching the original application color. Hence the designer did some color picking tasks, managed the color combinations for each screen, stored the code and applied on the live code of the application screens.
Difficulty was in comparing the screens amongst 45 in total and compares the display size, the color combinations and then put it.
- User can search available items for rent
- User can view lists of products based on categories.
- User can request to rent item on specific day and time or immediately.
- User has the ability in the app to show their availability
- User can view rating and profile of person who will be renting item to them after requesting an item and before approving.
- The Borrower and Lender can communicate within the application
- User is notified of any new update on the existing items
- Geo-fence feature to locate other user while scheduled meet up
- Capture and store the details of the rented item
5 months to build the applicationContact us