AngularJS has released its new version Angular 2.0 a beta version with lots of updated features and I think the right time has come up to rework on their current version of an application to leverage its benefits. Angular 2.0 has improved the architectural limitations and has fixed most of the issues, which were present in the previous JavScript application framework.
A beta version has improved speed for rendering and updated pages and has made a number of changes that are not compatible with AngularJS 1 as claimed by the Google. However, Google developed a mix tool that can be used intermingling both versions as well as allows the implementation of Angular 2 in an even easier way.
Since it has made some architectural changes, it is required to separate from the DOM, as it allows better performing server side, where Angular runs inside Node.js or some other server-side technology that in turn quick first view of the page. Most of the complex changes till the time our developers have faced isAlpha phase, however, more are coming as the side of development for making it suitable and stable as an immediate in manner. There is no specific date of AngularJS 2.0. But with the applications keep updated on every release, the transition is becoming a lot smoother.
Motivations For AngularJS 2.0 Development
- Angular 2 separates updating the application model and reflecting the state of the model in the view into two distinct phases
- It makes mobile apps easier to improve performance and handle things
- It is a component driven, so you can easily pick and choose the parts you need. The core complexity of AngularJS has been eliminated for better performance
- AngularJS 15 targets ES6 so it is completely protected from hacks or workarounds that ensures the security your business domain
- You can build awesome hybrid mobile apps using IONIC 2
- With Typescript, Angular 2 Applications are easier to manage
The most beloved thing about AngularJS is that all the versions are developed by the same team and those skillful experts who have developed AngularJS 1.0. So the new version of Angular 2.0 is eventually happened and improved upon reflecting and modifying the issues in the previous version. So, it’s time to take the decision whether you want to stick on the current version or want to make hard decisions to leverage the benefits of emerging technologies that will help you to empower your application as well as business.
So, are you looking to Hire AngularJS Developer or you want to hire Angular 2 developer for your next project? Fortunately, you have landed on the right page. Here at Bacancy technology, We are happily ready to serve you. Whether there is any query or any doubts we are always beside you. For more information contact us on [email protected].