The best thing is that you don’t have to install it on your own computer, you can directly use the software to log in to your account
SaaS is a completely innovative software application model that began to emerge in the 21st century with the development of Internet technology and the maturity of application software. It is a mode of providing software through the Internet. The manufacturer deploys the application software on its own server. The customer can order the required application software service to the manufacturer according to his actual needs. How much and how long the service is ordered? Pay the vendor and get the service provided by the vendor via the Internet.
Is the SaaS model secure?
SaaS is like your bank card. Your money is in the cloud of the bank. When you use it, you can take it out and you don’t have to worry about it when you lose it. Enterprise data is also stored in the cloud like bank card data. Even if computer poisoning data is lost, the device login data is the same as the cloud, and SaaS is a multi-protection with Alibaba Cloud Security Shield, so you don’t have to worry about data leakage.
Why use the SaaS model?
1. Multiple devices are logged in: In the era of mobile Internet, everyone is using more than one device to access the network. If all the information remains in the terminal, it will be very fragmented and inconvenient to organize. This is especially true for enterprises. Each employee uses different devices, and there are many different versions of N. There is no uniform standard definition, and information asymmetry will occur at any time. The SaaS mode is to store all the data in the cloud, and you can view the data at any time by logging in to the account. The data can be shared synchronously regardless of several devices. Due to the cloud characteristics, the mobile phone can manage the background anytime and anywhere, and it solves the problem of remote data for the enterprise.
2. The user does not need to purchase the software: But instead uses the Web-based software to rent the provider to manage the business activities, without the need to maintain the software, the service provider will fully manage and maintain the software, and the software vendor provides the Internet application to the customer. At the same time, it also provides offline operation of software and local data storage, allowing users to use their ordered software and services anytime, anywhere. For many small businesses, SaaS is the best way to adopt advanced technology that eliminates the need for businesses to purchase, build, and maintain infrastructure and applications.
3. Low cost of use: Customers no longer spend a lot of investment on hardware, software, and personnel as in the traditional model, but only need to pay a certain rental service fee, and can enjoy the corresponding hardware, software and maintenance services through the Internet, enjoy the right to use the software and upgrade. This is the most efficient mode of operation for network applications.
What type of business does the SaaS model apply to?
1. Being in the start-up period or rapid development period, it is sensitive to the early capital investment of technology. It is hoped that the lease method will be used to reduce the threshold of software use and obtain corresponding software services.
2. hopes to focus attention on their core business, not willing to train and maintain their own equipment and technical personnel, but we hope to support the development of the enterprise by means of professional software professional services provided by the company. In particular, with the improvement of security technologies and related laws, the use of software services provided by SaaS services companies will be more professional and secure than maintaining a software system.
3. It is hoped that the information can be made public and the collaborative information will be provided to stakeholders (including customers, employees, shareholders and partners) in a timely manner. Through the use of various content provided by SaaS services to achieve information sharing and real-time collaboration, a good internal and external enterprise can be established. surroundings. Such as SaaS on the platform, ERP systems, CRM systems, SCM system, not only can reduce marketing costs under the line, but also can improve customer satisfaction.
Most Popular SaaS Software using Ruby on Rails development services?
Ruby on Rails can be the answer to your SaaS requirement as there are many successful SaaS applications developed with Ruby and running successfully.
Let’s have a look at them:
Basecamp is an excellent tool for project management. Initially, it may not seem so intuitive, but after getting used to its interface, organizing your activities is easy. This is all due to the engine that is built with Ruby on Rails. You can create categories and to-do lists that can be assigned to your team members. Practically follow which activities are pending or have been completed from your checklist.
Shopify was founded in 2004 and has since followed steadily in the evolution of new trends and e-commerce technologies. This Canadian e-commerce platform is a good choice for online business especially if focused on shopping by laptops and market trends in the social media world.
Another advantage of Shopify is that you can start selling for as little as $9 by integrating your FB account by making an online store.
Given its ease of use and rapid business launch process, startups can benefit more from the platform. Also offered are different packages for small and large business owners, with prices ranging from $29 to $299 monthly.
In addition, Shopify also creates stores with responsive design, that is, optimized for display of smartphones, tablets and computers. Other advantages include the ability to put Facebook Pixel on your pages, allowing you to create custom audiences to use in your ads on the social network.
To prove this, Zendesk, a leading provider of cloud software for customer service and call management, recently released results after six months of operation in Brazil. At that time, the brand doubled the number of active accounts using its software in the country, surpassing the 1,600 local clients, which add up to the 40 thousand global accounts.
Zendesk operates in 140 countries and has served more than 300 million users around the world. In Brazil, the company has excelled in providing services to the retail and technology sectors in addition to having significantly increased its participation in the sports market.
All companies needed to change their old systems, either by the need for modernization or by business growth, which required more compatible technology. Zendesk makes clear that its goal is to use the cloud system to provide more customer-friendly support, as well as using the cloud to generate more agility in self-service.
Uservoice has the priority of providing customer feedback to the company in a simple and easy-to-understand way. Of course, it also facilitates communication between these customers and the representatives of your company through their tools.
UserVoice works on the 3 important functions of customer satisfaction:
– Gather Client Feedback.
– Resolve Support Issues as soon as possible.
– Automatically Respond To Commonly Asked Questions.
Github is the largest community for web developers and app developers to share code and projects. It is also a community that helps increase your knowledge and level. In addition, GitHub offers hundreds of ready-made codes that you can use as a stepping stone to your development projects.
Feel free to connect with us for ruby on rails development services.