Last Updated on October 14, 2020
Table of Index
Why has there been a sudden chirp about using React with Node JS? Can I use Node.js with React.js? How using React with Node JS make my business earn greater profits? Get all such doubts cleared in this blog, which discovers the magical combination of React with Node JS.
- Enhanced Performance
- Server development
Node.js is mostly used for:-
- Server-side proxy
- Extensible projects having thousands of package modules
- Easy Maintenance
- Stable Code
- Mobile app development
React.js is mostly used for:-
- Excellent user-interfaces that can render large databases
- Web browsing applications
- Dynamic libraries
React with Node JS Trend
A decade ago, businesses were unable to reach their customers because there was a lack of technology. With the advancements of technology, companies can now engage their customers on whichever platforms and devices possible. This has surged the mobile app development frequency.
Over a year now, the combination of React and Node JS is trending amongst the entrepreneurs for developing high performing web and mobile applications.
FAQs by Entrepreneurs on- React with Node JS?
Entrepreneurs face many queries before they begin their project. Let me take them one by one.
Q. Can I use Node and React JS together in my project?
– With Node Package Manager, you can easily install any package using NPM command-line interface CLI.
– Node.js uses webpack and other modules to convert your React app into a single file so that it is easily compilable.
Q. Why should I use React.js with Node.js?
A. Four benefits when you use React with Node JS:-
– You can ensure your callback functions’ quality and quantity with Node.js using a speed optimized V8 engine.
– You will be able to execute both client-side and server-side programming.
– Your developers will be able to execute React.js code straightaway into the Node.js environment.
– It reduces your programming code lines, which makes your server-side rendering easy.
Q. Why do I need Node.js for the webserver when I am using ROR or any other back-end language?
A. You can use Node.js without a Node Web Server. For example, with the help of Node JS tools, you can develop ROR pipeline, etc.
Q. Does every React.js project need Node JS in the back-end?
A. Not every time you need to use Node.js when creating React.js front-end projects. Node is a runtime environment to handle the server-side, whereas React.js enables you to create user- interfaces for web and mobile applications. You must check your project needs and use-case analysis before you decide your tech-stack.
When to Use Node JS with React JS?
There are certain cases when working with this magnificent pair- Node and React- will work wonders for you. When your project requirements match the below criteria, go ahead to use Node JS with React under such conditions and circumstances.
- High Server-load
- Real-time data
- JSON APIs
- Single-page Applications
- MERN stack
React, and Node is the best combination if your application needs to handle multiple requests and maintain a high server-load balance.
If your business application deals with real-time data management or aspires to develop a data streaming application, I recommend using Node.js because your application needs continued server connection.
If your business needs a single-page application SPA with asynchronous data loading, then you have to choose React app with Node back-end because it enables you to make a lightweight back-end model via callback functions.
As you have planned to follow the MERN stack, you should use React and Node along with MongoDB and Express.
How Clients Benefit from this deadly combination of React with Node JS
From the successful and experienced encounter of Bacancy Technology, I can say that all our client-projects that involved React Node JS in their projects have benefitted in the following areas:
2. Fast Prototype
Node and React are modern technologies that help you in developing a rapid prototype for your startup.
3. Availability of excellent Developers
React.js enables easy and reliable search engine optimization along with developing an excellent user experience for SPAs.
The most promising feature of this magnificent combination React Node JS is that you can reliably reuse your application’s key modules and components again in a tried and tested manner.
React with Node JS Case Study
Here, I have shared one of our client’s successful case study where we used React with Node JS to attain their project expectations. Read the case study below.
Project Idea: Document Sign and Share App
Our client wanted to have a document signing and sharing application, where each recipient can put their signatures or initials or emails or name or dates or any custom text on the document and resend the document in PDF format.
Our client was very particular that he wanted an interactive and user-friendly UI for this multiple Document sign and share application.
Some of the challenges that we faced while developing this app were:
- Accommodating multiple recipients’ signatures in PDF
- Standalone API
- Drag and Drop feature for custom signatures
- Replacing a signature on the document with a textual code on the file
- Send signed document email to the receiver and update in the application
Our Solution Approach using ReactJS and Node JS:
- React Redux state management
- We enabled multithreading in the back-end by running the Node server and Socket server on a single port.
- We used the Node package library- hummus-recipe for putting signatures/images/custom text to their exact position in the PDF.
- We developed a custom mathematical logic for calculating the pixels by pixel-perfect positions to put images/signs/initials/custom text etc.
- Standalone approach: We approached AWS textract instead of Google vision and Tesseract [Open source], for better accuracy, and it’s 90% accurate to detect our embedded codes with font size around 10 to 23.
- Successfully used socket server and node server.
Successful Project Features:
- Dynamic Type Changing
- Event-loop handling
- Appropriate build-size
- Async functionality
- Live socket updates
- Live mail updates
Tools & Technology Used:
- Front-end: React.js
- Back-end: Node.js
- Database: MongoDB
Business Benefits of React with Node JS:
- First-mover advantage
- Efficient and Speedy Functioning App
- High User Base
- Better Market times
- Client Satisfaction
- In-app Advertisements
- In-app Purchases
React Node JS are the two unicorns in the market of black-white horses of programming languages. They have risen from merely being a front-end library and back-end framework. Like for example, Node React developers enable you to use CLI and other scripting tools in your project.
Do you intend to develop full-stack web application combining NoeJS with Reactjs? Then React with Node JS is a duet made in paradise for your business. With experienced and elite React Node developers of Bacancy Technology, you will leverage the pre-built and open-source Node.js libraries. Hence hire Reactjs developer from us and relish the efficiency, simplicity, and vast community support for your exclusive project.