Question: How much does it cost to build web application on Ruby on Rails?
Answer: Asserting clearly, the cost of developing a web application in Ruby on Rails certainly compels you to spent this much:
- Support and maintenance- $500-$1000 USD Monthly
- Porting and Migration – $2000-$5,000 USD
- CMS Development services- $2000-$10,000 USD
- QA/testing/Automation Testing Using Cucumber/Rspect- Price – $1000-$6000 USD
- Web-based application & product development- Price – $5,000 – $10,000 USD
- Blogs, Widgets and Social Networking site development- $6,000 – $15,000 USD
- E-Commerce Application Development- $9000 – $11000 USD
- Front End Development using AngularJS/NodeJS/BackboneJS with Web application: $8,000 – $10,000 USD
Now, the above slab can be reduced in terms of dollars, you have to spend. And we will explain you how:
• First of all developing a web application as per your goal in Ruby on Rails will benefit you twice its cost, with technology wrapping the world in every field. Thus, instead of worrying about cost you must focus on the type of web application you aim for (profitable and beneficial).
• Secondly the cost of developing a web application is always proportionate to its structure i.e. the more dynamic and flexible application you wish for, the more will be its cost.
According to this fact we can state that the above slab regarding cost of web application development can be reduced or it will vary as per the type of project you opt for
• Now, when you opt for Ruby on Rails for your web application development project, you need not to worry about cost a lot, for Ruby on Rails certainly costs less than other programming languages and framework, additionally swifter and reliable.
• Outsourcing your web application development is one of the most prevalent and resourceful process to decrease the cost of your next Web Application Development project using Ruby on Rail.