Last Updated on February 11, 2021
Due to COVID-19, many people are working from their homes, and over time, work from home will be a new normal. The pandemic has changed a lot, and remote working has gained immense popularity as more and more teams are working remotely from their flexible locations and timings. Thanks to technology for offering sophisticated work scheduling apps and simplifying the entire scheduling process.
Utilizing work scheduling software, you can clock on and off with higher efficiency with your phones and help schedule the appropriate number of staff for each shift, among other advantages. There are so many moving pieces to coordinate the right people working the proper scheduling and dealing with emergencies.
We have been working remotely with clients for the last eight years, and we wanted to share our insights about what we’ve learned to help you make remote work easier and enjoyable during COVID-19 lockdown with a bit of planning and overcoming all the challenges.
Whatever happens, happens for a reason, and things won’t ever be the same again – the lessons we learn now will endure. Let’s be aware of such challenges and stand in good stead whatever may be coming your way.
While working remotely from home, we came up with the work scheduling app and noted some benefits that we would like to share, and you are going to love it.
So let’s get started!
Benefits of a Work Schedule App Build Using Vue.js
The idea may not ultimately persuade you to use a work schedule app and hire dedicated developers to build an app. Allow me to get you through it, and then it will also make sense that why you should develop your scheduling app.
Using a work scheduling app developed using Vue.js means saving a lot of time and money that frees up time, which you can commit to other tasks. If you focus on improving your marketing strategy and customer experience, you will likely boost your productivity. That’s pretty hard to argue with, isn’t it?
So how does scheduling work become more straightforward and faster?
The app allows you to make necessary adjustments and modifications to the schedule and send it to your team after finalizing it.
- Distributing and organizing the schedule to your employees directly once you’re done with it.
- Inform all the staff members when any update has been made to the program.
- Notify you whenever you have scheduled an employee for the shift according to the availability or a time-off request.
- Make sure that the schedule has an appropriate number of staff members for each change.
- Warn you when an employee goes into overtime pay promptly or in the current week.
All these features shrink scheduling to a molehill from a mountain. The benefits of a work schedule app don’t stop at scheduling.
What features should be there in the app?
Using a work scheduling app with greater efficiency and help the employees amongst other departments too. Here are the three most important features of scheduling app; let’s go through it in detail:
Scheduling your employees is a bit of a tough task. You have to consider your labour forecast for each day, and many such factors for making the best schedule don’t have to take hours and require you to clutter your office with much paperwork. Next step, moving to the cloud saves your energy and time. Don’t invest much time going through emails and labour forecasts to determine how many employees work and are available to work. Instead, I would suggest you use a work scheduling app that can manage all your information into one place that can unite all your bases.
To win the marathon race, you need a pair of good shoes to make it to the finish line. For instance, you will have to sort through your music library and keep track of your employees to build a perfect schedule.
Much like curating proper songs, be aware of appropriate employees working the right shifts. A perfect work scheduling app can be built using Vue.js, which offers plenty of features and tracks all your employees’ information and works with many workers.
A scheduling app allows you to manage employees and track employee availability and the location they are working from.
Now that you have a great pair of shoes, but you still need a water bottle to keep you hydrated. The same goes for a work scheduling app and a shift management system. It is a system that can develop schedules based on employee information and manage the shift. If you are done with this, you can easily win the marathon race with your head held high.
Shift management will ensure that your employees’ work schedule is always safe and best it can be. The app will notify you and give a warning when any conflicts occur in skills-based scheduling.
Some other features of a work scheduling app are:
- The scheduling app allows you to integrate key business data and predict your business’s scheduling requirements.
- It is simple to use, which offers schedule alerts when shifts are coming up.
- Users are allowed to add end times to shifts with the help of scheduling app Hours calculate features.
- The shift notification feature allows you to see the employee’s schedule and assign tasks to employees daily or weekly.
- You can align shifts to fit your schedule and overtime rules to automate notifications related to shifts.
- The scheduling app provides four principles: newsfeed, shift scheduling, task arranger, and team messaging.
- It helps to schedule to faster and control absenteeism and lateness.
- A work scheduling system makes it easier to schedule staff by drop interface and manage staff from one location to another.
- You can stay connected from any location and work remotely with other employees and share appointments with team members.
- Scheduling app is an easy-to-use app that allows you to edit the timesheets and interact with staff members from your phone’s convenience.
- The app generates cooler-coded fields of individual teams when employees are scheduled to work.
How much does it cost to develop such a work scheduling app using Vue.js for any start-up, SME, or large scale enterprise?
The answer is it depends. This super basic question can’t be answered with an accurate amount and time. Because, based on your specific business requirements, the cost will be calculated, and time will be considered. At Bacancy Technology, we provide our clients with top-of-the-line expertise to develop a scalable app architecture. Hire Vue.js developers from us to develop a scheduling application. We have 3 different engagement models. Based on your specific requirements, you can hire dedicated Vue.js developers from us.
You just need to schedule the developer interview and get a 15 days risk-free trial.
Our Vue.js Development Services:
- Cost-effective and flexibility in hiring model
- 100% source code authorization
- Skilled and experienced programmers
- Adherence to the project timeline
- Complete participation and your control on the team
- Daily reports for monitoring team performance
- Meetings and daily reports to update the client with project status
- The team is easily & seamlessly accessible anytime – anywhere
Apps we built using Vue.js
Staff planner is an application for tracking staff availability in projects and managing staff members in a particular organization. To build a perfect work scheduling app, Bacancy Technology provides a team of 6 members, including 1 Graphic designer, 2 Vue.js developers, 1 HTML designer, 1 Node.js developer, and 1 QA to bring solutions for challenges and applications dropouts.
Sedd, from the drilling industry, asked our developers to track the staff activities and calculate all the equations for machinery implementation. Bacancy Technology provided a team of 4 members, including 1 cloud developer, 1 front-end developer, 1 backend developer, and 1 UI developer to manage the entire development process and overcome challenges on different infrastructure such as Ubuntu and Mac.
This project was developed to perform communication between hotel administration, hotel staff, and guests that can be deployed on platforms like tablet, web, and mobile. Bacancy Technology provided a team of 4 members, including 1 cloud developer, 1 front-end developer, 1 backend developer, and 1 UI developer to overcome all the challenges like Protection from DDoS Attacks and logic for maintenance point of view.
Future of Vue.js
Vue.js wins in the battle for overall popularity and commercial usage against React.
I think Vue got the highest satisfaction rating among frameworks in State of JS this year (91.2%) – thanks to our users, and we aim to do even better! Hope we can change the mind of the 568 people who don’t want to use it again 😉 https://t.co/7MrM8Y4ekq
— Evan You (@youyuxi) November 19, 2018
Are you looking for the best Vue.js developers to hire?
There are many things to consider when planning to hire Vue.js developers to build the best work scheduling app for your business. With so many vendors, choosing the best Vue.js Development Company isn’t an easy task.
Our Vue.js developers have worked on a broad range of products and faced challenges while developing a work scheduling app with a vast skill set of developing front end designs and effects. The developers at Bacancy Technology have extensive knowledge to improve the user experience for your product’s end-user. We are always ready to face challenges and help you bring your project to the next level with our most advanced Vue.js development services.