How much does it cost to develop
a Bitcoin wallet application like Remitano?
The world where we are living in has been completely revolutionized over the past decade. Smartphones have taken the place of mobile phones, wireless earbuds have taken place of headphones, Uber has revolutionized the taxi industry and there is an incredible growth of the internet users over the past decade than one could ever imagine.
in today’s digital age, every other day breakthrough new technologies are being introduced. It takes only one click to transfer the money to another account using smartphone. There is no more need to go to bank and wait for your turn in the long queue. Later, it has come to acknowledgement that there is a new virtual currency that has been introduced. To manage that virtual currency, furthermore wallet apps were being introduced. I am pretty sure that you will too find it startling, just like I did.
What Is Cryptocurrency?
A digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
- Bitcoin is one of the most popular example of cryptocurrency. It’s first virtual currency that was introduced by an anonymous programmer known as Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. The best thing about this virtual currency is that it is not solely managed by any single country or person.
- On the other hand, Bitcoins won’t have such acceptance, if there won’t be blockchain technology. Blockchain is an open ledger of all Bitcoin transactions. So, what are Bitcoin wallets and why there are apps for them? Bitcoin wallets are similar to our regular bank account, which is making it possible to receive and send Bitcoins and it also them to store securely. Bitcoins wallets are being categorized into two types, hardware and software. Both of them are exactly the way they sound like. In this page, we’ll discuss about the simplest Bitcoin wallet in the world - Remitano Bitcoin Wallet.
Remitano Bitcoin Wallet
Remitano is a product of Babylon Solutions Limited – incorporated in Seychelles. It provides escrowed P2P Bitcoin marketplace where people buy and sell Bitcoin easily and safely.
Remitano provides a secure platform
to buy and sell bitcoin at any time
Remitano is one of the safest and secured platform for Bitcoin trading. The company is widely known for offering an escrow service for fiat and Bitcoin transactions. Whenever a buyer or a seller wants to do trading, Remitano helps to secure the trading, preventing fraud. At the time of buying, the buyer is required to send the payment through the Remitano website. This company will only handover the Bitcoin to the buyer once they receive the payment confirmation from the seller.
List Of Buyers
List Of Sellers
Our Bitcoin Wallet App Developers Are Our Most Prized Asset
We are inspired to create innovative Bitcoin Wallet applications using key principles of Agile
Get a full spectrum of Bitcoin Wallet Application development services to build large web and mobile applications that changes over time. Hire Bitcoin Wallet app developers to develop the Bitcoin block chain. We provide professional Bitcoin Wallet Application development services.
Bacancy Technology is one of the best Bitcoin Wallet application development company in USA and Canada.
Remitano Wallet App Overview
- Service Availability: Remitano service is available in many countries including the UK, US, Australia, Malaysia, Cambodia, India, Nigeria, Tanzania, Vietnam, China, Taiwan, Sweden and Ghana. The company is on global expansion so will see a list of countries in the upcoming time.
- Live Support: Offers a live support at the time of query and issue.
- Payment Method: Local bank account is the mandatory criteria to buy or sell Bitcoin on Remitano.
- Processing Time: Remitano is an escrowed Bitcoin exchange platform, so the processing time varies depending on buyers/sellers. Whereas, transferring money via bank account can complete the transaction within a few minutes. It is one of the most secure and simplest Bitcoin Wallet Application that helps to prevent fraud.
- Fees: Remitano charges a very nominal fee of 0.5% that is lower than most other platforms.
- Update: Recently, on August 2017 they increased the fees to 1%.
Build your own bitcoin wallet application like remitano
In the developing countries, Remitano is a great way to buy and sell Bitcoins. Still, if you are wondering why there is a need to invest in Bitcoin and why the hack there is a need of Bitcoin wallet application, then let me highlight the Bitcoin’s realistic scenario.
It is estimated that Bitcoin price will hit $100,000 in the 10 years. Reminato has already become big thing, by creating your own Bitcoin wallet application like Remitano you can leverage the benefits of this revolution.